3/27/09

I'm still alive, I promise!

Hello all!
I'm so sorry for not posting for so long, but actually, life hasn't really been all that interesting until the past week or so. I know that's not an excuse, though, and I admit that I fully deserve all the "pathetic" and "lame" comments that Andy's been giving me. I can't post much more than this right now (I have a big paper due Monday that I need to start writing). I promise I will post a big update on Monday evening. If I don't, then you can... think of something to punish me. I don't know.
In any case, I'll have something more substantial up soon.
Love and hugs!
Erin

2 comments:

  1. work hard, sweetie, and we look forward to hearing and seeing something new!

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. no post? :O it's past Monday night! Bad!

    ReplyDelete