4/22/09

I'm back...

Hello all!

Once again, I apologize for not blogging regularly. However, you'll have to sympathize with me here. I have a test, two papers, and two presentations due within the next two weeks- blogging kinda has to take second priority. I'll do my best to update little sections at a time- like tell you about Scotland in one entry, Wales in another, etc. I hope you're ok with that, because that's what's going to happen.

Just for the record, I had a blast. The day before we left for the trip, Louise, Carrie, her mother, and I went to Giant's Causeway, this amazing natural rock formation on the beach. Then Carrie, her mother, and I left and visited Edinburgh, Cardiff, and London, and then Carrie and I went with some of her friends to Rome. There are over 1000 pictures overall (I won't post them all up here).

Anyway, yeah. I really miss you all!
Love and hugs!
Erin

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging again! I look forward to seeing your pictures.

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still checking too. Make sure you include a Giant's Causeway picture...

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I am NOT okay with "Scotland in one entry, Wales in another," because at that rate we won't even hear about Wales by the time you get home at the end of May, much less the other places you went and the rest of your time in Europe.

    Glad you're having a blast, but you're a little bit lame.

    ReplyDelete