1/19/09

Packing packing packing

I never really realized how much I actually hate packing until now. But then, I've never packed for anything like this before. My clothes and suitcases and books currently take up about half of the living room. Supposedly, everything is supposed to fit into two suitcases by tonight. I have my doubts.


It's starting to hit me that I'm acutally leaving. Over the past three or four days I've been getting together with friends and saying goodbye, but it always felt like I would be seeing them again within a week or two. I think all the (ugh) packing has made it more real.


So I have to admit that the only reason I'm updating right now is because Andy mentioned it in his blog. Since really the only thing that's going on right now is packing and all that jazz, I figured that no one would be interested in reading this right now. However, Andy must have thought differently. So here you are. I'll update later, when I actually have something to say (most likely when I'm in NORTHERN IRELAND)!!!

Hugs to all!
Erin

3 comments:

  1. Just a reminder - we love you! Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to fit home into 2 suitcases was the worst part. Now you can concentrate on school and Ireland. The people, the land, the culture and of course school will be all new for you, and a real place to explore and learn all you can. And pictures. Lots and lots of pictures! We look forward to seeing some of what you see and experience. For now, get some sleep and we'll talk later! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! two suitcases? I would die!!! I would need one just for my SHOES!!! haha. UPDATE PLEEEEEASE :) :) :)

    love Corie

    ReplyDelete